- En var som röstar på Arbetarepartiet, röstar för Moskva Eng - "The ones who vote for the workers party, votes for Moscow"
- German commercial poster from WWI
- Year: 1928
- Artist: Bengtson
History of the poster
Swedish propaganda poster from conservative party, made for the national election of 1928. A stirn warning is being made, claiming that everyone who votes for the "Workers party" (Social democrats) also gives a vote for Moscow.
Always at World War Era
- Printed at our own facility in Sweden
- Unique posters
- We ship with UPS - world wide!
- Printed on Hahnemühle 210 gram matte paper - for perfect result!