- Change over to a Victory job
- Australian WWII poster
- Year: 1943
- Sizes: Small (21x30cm/8,27x11,81"), Medium (30x42cm/11,8x16,5"), Large (50x70cm/19,7x27,6")
The story of this poster
In a time when a large part of the male working force served in the armed forces and many women traditionally were housewives, the Australian government (and many others) urged women to fill that gap on the factory floor and take a "Victory job".
The similarity with the famous american "Rosie the riveter" poster is striking.
Always at World War Era
- Printed at our own facility in Sweden
- Unique posters
- We ship with UPS - world wide!
- Printed on Hahnemühle 210 gram matte paper - for perfect result!