- British Empire Exhibition 1924
- British commercial poster
- Year: 1924
- Artist: Thos. Shephard. Ernest Coffin
The story of this poster
Poster advertising the British Empire Exhibition held at Wembley Park, Wembley between 23rd of April 1924 and 31st of October 1925. The exhibition was a colonial exhibition with pavillions showcasing each of the 56 of the 58 territories of the British Empire.
Amongst other things, the exhibition featured nightly displays by the No. 32 Squadron of the RAF flying an air display called "London Defended". Pictures above is the entrance to the "India Pavillion" of the exhibition.
Always at World War Era
- Printed at our own facility in Sweden
- Unique posters
- We ship with UPS - world wide!
- Printed on Hahnemühle 210 gram matte paper - for perfect result!