- Blue collar factory worker from Gotland smoking pipe
- Rute Verk man smoking pipe photography poster
- Year: 1920
- Artist: Måns Birger Bruzelius (colorized by Julius Jääskeläinen)
The story of this poster
Factory worker in Rute verk, Gotland, Sweden, 1920.
The photography depicts a blue collar factory worker in smoking pipe.
Pictures 2 och 3:
Valleviken cement factory was built in the early 1900s and got its later name Ruteverken in 1933.
The factory was of a significant importance to the area and paved the way for many residential buildings in Valleviken. At its peak, Ruteverken employed 300 workers.
The cement factory closed its operations in 1947 and shortly thereafter the big buildings was torn down.
Only the building that was used for the factory's office remains today, in which a restaurant now resides.
Photograph taken by Måns Birger Bruzelius and was provided Swedish National Archives - Regional State Archives in Visby. (Riksarkivet - Landsarkivet i Visby)
Always at World War Era
- Printed at our own facility in Sweden
- Unique posters
- We ship with UPS - world wide!
- Printed on Hahnemühle 210 gram matte paper - for perfect result!
Better quality than I expected
Exactly what I was looking for and delivered very quickly!
Loved it. Exactly like the picture
DELIVERY IN 4-7 BUSINESS DAYS
When you spend $45 or more
DESENIO OUR PLANET
Read about our sustainability work
Quick and safe with card or Paypal