- Still More Bones Wanted for Salvage
- British WWII poster
- Year: 1943
- Artist: John Gilroy (1898–1985)
The story of this poster
This poster campaign was issued for the attention of Recycling. Recycling was very important during the Second World War for the Brittish people. Relentless attacks on British and Allied shipping, mostly by German submarines, meant that Britain had to be self-sufficient. People were encouraged to recycle animal bones for their multiple uses, such as glue and fertilizer. Source: https://www.iwm.org.uk
This poster is a reproduction of a carefully restored original and therefore of superb quality, printed on the best paper available on the market.
Always at World War Era
- Printed at our own facility in Sweden
- Unique posters
- We ship with UPS - world wide!
- Printed on Hahnemühle 210 gram matte paper - for perfect result!