- Soviet anti-alcohol poster
- Year: 1954
- Artist: Viktor Ivanovich Govorkov
The story of this poster
This is a poster from 1954 during the early Cold War era. The poster was made due to an increasingly alarming rate of alcohol consumption within the Soviet Union. It's no secret the Russians like their vodka. It's a very likeable poster though, fits nicely in the kitchen or livingroom.
Always at World War Era
- Printed at our own facility in Sweden
- Unique posters
- We ship with UPS - world wide!
- Printed on Hahnemühle 210 gram matte paper - for perfect result!