- A pint of sweat will save a gallon of blood. -Gen. George S. Patton
- Portrait with quote
- Year: 2020
- Artist: World War Era/Johan Sonde
The story of this poster
The poster depicts Lt. Gen. George S. Patton Jr., 1943 (pictured before his promotion to full general). US Army Signal Corps
George Smith Patton, Jr. (also George Smith Patton III) (Born November 11, Died 1885 - December 21, 1945) was a distinguished and a bit controversial U.S. Army officer active in both World War One and World War Two.
He was famous for his strong emphasis on rapid and aggressive offensive action that was proved very effective, and he was regarded highly by his opponents in the German High Command in World War Two.
Always at World War Era
- Printed at our own facility in Sweden
- Unique posters
- We ship with UPS - world wide!
- Printed on Hahnemühle 210 gram matte paper - for perfect result!