- Esposizione Rhodia Albene alla Rinascente Eng - "Rhodia Albene exhibition at the Rinascente"
- Italian fashion poster
- Year: 1936
- Artist: Marcello Dudovich
History of the poster
A very elegant fashion poster, signed Marcello Dudovich. Dudovich became a very popular poster artist during the 1920's and 30's, creating a large number of posters. After World War II, he came to shift his focus to painting.
Rhodia Albene was a manufacturer of exclusive fabrics, while Rinascente is a department store chain in Italy, started in Milan as early as 1865.
Always at World War Era
- Printed at our own facility in Sweden
- Unique posters
- We ship with UPS - world wide!
- Printed on Hahnemühle 210 gram matte paper - for perfect result!