- Arrow Collars - Cluett shirts
- US vintage clothing poster arrow collars
- Year: 1910
- Artist: Unknown (published in Saturday evening post NY)
The story of this poster
A classic vintage mens fashion poster from USA posted in Saturday evening post Oct 8th 1910. The print depicts 4 gentlemen dressed in the latest mens fashion in the 1910s with arrow collars.
It's an vintage add for the famous shirt factory in New York - Cluett Peabody & Company Inc. The company manufactured shirts and collars in a historic building at 123 First Street in Leominster, Massachusetts. the brand is famous for it's Arrow Collar Man advertisements (1905–1931), this vintage poster is one of those ads.
Always at World War Era
- Printed at our own facility in Sweden
- Unique posters
- Add a frame - and get your poster framed!
- We ship with UPS - world wide!
- Printed on Hahnemühle 210 gram matte paper - for perfect result!