- The company of death at Summa
- Colourized vintage photograph
- Year: 1939
- Artist: Unknown (colorized by Julius Jääskeläinen)
The story of this poster
Colourized photograph of 4 soldiers from the 4th Light Detachment, more known as the “Company of Death”. The picture was taken the 20th of December 1939 at Summa, Karelian Isthmus. The battles at Summa was extremely tough and many thousands of Russians and Finns were killed. Despite this, the soldiers on the photo, with their hand-painted helmets, seem to be at good spirit.
Colourized by Julius Jääskeläinen.
Always at World War Era
- Printed at our own facility in Sweden
- Unique posters
- We ship with UPS - world wide!
- Printed on Hahnemühle 210 gram matte paper - for perfect result!